A little about us:
We love small companies and know they matter.
We exist to grow small companies in maturity & revenue.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on small companies (you won’t see Coca-Cola on our client roster).
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Key Result Areas:
Our team’s KRA’s are driven by our four core values:
- Love – We put others before ourselves.
- Steward – We do more with less.
- Create – We find the unseen solution.
- Engage – We understand, deliver, and drive.
2018 Fall Internships Available:
- Account Intern: Play a key role in supporting the account team by managing project timelines and assigning and overseeing internal tasks while assisting in client meetings by building presentations, taking notes and relaying information to the internal team.
- Social/Content Intern: Assist the digital content team with creating and scheduling content as well as producing weekly and monthly reports regarding client growth.
- Marketing Specialist/Automation Intern: Assist in implementing paid media and automation strategies for a variety of clients. Includes performing competitor analysis and automation audits to produce marketing reports for each client as well as weekly insights on the paid media and automation progress for the week.
All interns will be part of special projects, working with the different internal teams and getting exposure to all areas of our business.
Our ideal candidate?
- Available 4-5 days a week, flexible during the fall semester
- Motivated, flexible, and ready for a challenge
Interested in an internship with us? Get started with our application process here.