A little about us:
We love small companies and know they matter.
We exist to grow small companies in maturity & revenue.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on small companies (you won’t see Coca-Cola on our client roster).
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Before you go any further look around our website and check out some of our blog posts.
The Content Strategist:
Supports in the creation and execution of client initiatives including: social media content strategies, blog strategy and creation, monthly broadcast emails, and campaign initiatives. This position requires the ability to creatively and effectively communicate to an audience, keeping in mind the client goals. You must be able to keep up with social and digital trends and identify spelling and grammar issues.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, social media, journalism, or related field
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and experience using social media for business
- Familiarity with Yoast, Moz, and/or Google Keyword Planner is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, or Sketch is a plus
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver
- High capacity DOER
- At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator
- Can handle, address, and resolve conflict with integrity and grace
- Excels in thinking on feet
- You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward
- Support content team in execution of campaigns
- Manage social media content calendars and ensure timely posting
- Conduct keyword and SEO research through Google Keyword Planner and other tools to understand needs and gaps for website
- Engagement on social media
- Report on social media and blog content, keeping in mind client goals
- Proofread and edit content including websites, brand strategies, emails, and landing pages
- Ensure content is on brand and speaks to the right target audience
- Manage the review and execution of client monthly broadcast emails
- Identify gaps in content and recommend new ideas
Key Result Areas:
Our team’s KRA’s are driven by our four core values and the KRA’s for the Content Strategist position are:
- Drive Client Results (We exist to grow small companies. This seat is a tip of the spear in regard to driving new prospects & leads )
- Lead From Your Seat (Be the subject matter expert)
- Execute the Framework (We’ve developed efficient processes to help ensure our best work; we ask that those processes are followed)
- Improve the Framework (Things change, and our process will need to change with time. We ask that you continue to make the process better as you see the need)
Does this position sound like the right fit for you? Get started with our application process here.