We love small companies and exist to grow them in revenue and maturity.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies” but we’re much more than that. We focus on providing a holistic solution for all the creative, strategic and marketing needs of a small-medium sized business.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Key Result Areas:
Our team’s KRAs are driven by our four core values and the KRAs for the Design position are:
- Love- Delighting clients with work
- Steward- Time tracking and utilization
- Create- Active learning & sharing of good work and new ideas
- Engage- Clear & effective communication and being fully present
Here are the key qualities we’re looking for in our newest Designer:
- Ability to design in a diversity of styles
- Strong branding experience and some web experience
- Ability to think strategically about why their proposed design solution meets the needs of the client
- Strong design skills: layout, photography, graphic elements, color, and typography principles
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Some experience with HTML/CSS/coding a plus
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good collaboration skills that support the rest of the team
- Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards for self and Syrup
- 1-5 years of brand or web design experience in a design agency or equivalent setting
- Bachelor’s Degree – BS/BA/BFA – in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience