Paid Media Strategist
A little about us:
We love small companies and know they matter.
We exist to grow small companies in maturity & revenue.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on small companies (you won’t see Coca-Cola on our client roster).
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Before you go any further look around our website and check out some of our blog posts.
The Paid Media Strategist:
Supports in the execution of client initiatives including: Reporting and analytics, Paid Search Marketing, Digital Display Advertising, & Social Media Advertising. This position requires the ability to optimize campaigns using platform tools, website analytics and analysis tools as well as develop client- focused strategy and performance review reports.
- 1-2 years of experience managing Paid Search, Social Media, Display Advertising Campaigns
- Experience in setting up, managing and optimizing campaigns using platform tools like Facebook Power Editor & Google Adwords.
- Experience using Website Analytics (Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.) to monitor performance.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver to budget
- High capacity DOER
- At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator
- You’re talking a foreign language in some ways – clear communication of paid media tactics and strategies is critical.
- Can handle, address and resolve conflict with integrity and grace
- Internally and externally, there are times when someone isn’t happy. You have to be able to handle these times appropriately.
- Excels in thinking on feet
- You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward.
- Support Paid Search campaigns
- Manage keyword list around themes and sub-themes
- Optimize bids based on established strategy
- Support the launch, measurement and optimization of campaigns
- Create performance reports demonstrating the current ROI and improvement over time (revenue per expense, cost per conversion, etc.)
- Create & manage ad copy and testing.
- Conduct Social Media Ad campaigns
- Perform discovery on social media landscape for brand and category
- Implement focused campaigns that translate core marketing initiatives to social platforms
- Optimize campaigns through performance analysis
- Work with Account Lead & designers to create & manage ad creative and testing.
- Monitor / Maintain / Set-up Google Analytics for client roster
- Manage Google Analytics Accounts
- Manage Google Tag Manager Installation
- Set-up Conversion Tracking
Key Result Areas:
Our team’s KRA’s are driven by our four core values and the KRA’s for the Paid Media Strategist position are:
- Drive Client Results (We exist to grow small companies, this seat is a tip of the spear in regard to driving new prospects & leads )
- Lead From Your Seat (Be the subject matter expert.)
- Execute the Framework (We’ve developed an efficient process to help ensure our best work, we ask that those processes are followed.)
- Improve the Framework (Things change, and our process will need to change with time. We ask that you continue to make the process better as you see the need)
Does this position sound like the right fit for you? Get started with our application process here.