We love small companies and know they matter.
We exist to grow small companies in maturity & revenue.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on small companies (you won’t see Coca-Cola on our client roster).
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Key Results Areas:
Our team’s KRA’s are driven by our four core values:
- Love – We put others before ourselves.
- Steward – We do more with less.
- Create – We find the unseen solution.
- Engage – We understand, deliver, and drive.
The KRA’s specific to the Account Lead position are:
- Client retention & referrals (love- if you’re loving your clients and your work, clients will stick around and tell others.)
- Team and client communication (engage- as the cornerstone of the relationship, you should be fully engaged in both internal and external communications.)
- Client utilization (steward- being the gatekeeper of client work, you’re responsible for making sure our clients are being served appropriately across all our teams.)
- Be Proactive (create- be able to answer questions before they’re asked and stay on-top of client expectations.)
Our ideal Candidate?
Here are the key qualities we’re looking for in our newest Account Lead:
- Gets excited about the idea of growing small companies.
At the end of the day, this is what our clients work with us for and this role is central to that end.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
We take work-life balance seriously, but when you’re here you’re working and working hard.
- High capacity DOER
At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about checking things off your to-do list.
- Clear communicator
Confusion is the nemesis of this position.
- Comfortable working directly with Founder/Owner/CEO/CMO of small companies
Most of the time our point of contact is part of the senior leadership team of a company. You have to be confident and comfortable presenting, answering questions, and leading this person.
- Can handle, address and resolve conflict with integrity and grace
Internally and externally, there are times when someone isn’t happy. You have to be able to handle these times appropriately.
- Excels in thinking on feet
You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward and thrive in the challenges.
- Excels in delivering good and bad news appropriately and with the proper medium
It’s not always good news- you have to have the capacity to know when and how to have the hard conversations or ask the tough questions.
- Understand foundational marketing and digital principles
You have to be able to interpret, analyze and communicate strategies and results to clients. We don’t expect you to know it all (you’re supported by a team of experts), but you have to be able to have knowledgeable conversations on our core competencies.
- Detail oriented to a fault.
Seriously, you’ll have a lot of work, tasks, and clients to manage. You should thrive in details.
- Minimum 2 years account management experience
- Professional experience in digital marketing or creative agency services
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.