We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity. The companies we work with want to win but are often underserved. Our goal is to help these owners and leadership teams move their companies forward by doing the things they could not do alone, giving them focus, confidence, and growth along the way.
Our values are the lifeblood of Syrup. They are at the center from which everything radiates, driving our team every single day.
- Work with integrity – We do the right thing, no matter what
- Advance with confidence – We welcome challenges and earn the outcome
- Grow with purpose – We are curious and never satisfied
Our culture is built on growing in our faith, fitness, and fullness so we can all reach our full potential. We value our people and the lives they have outside of work.
We’re a team that shares a growth mindset. Our passion is to continuously improve as people, as a team, and of course, for the clients we serve.
We have a hybrid, flexible work environment – for us that means we work remotely, but come together in an office once per month. We round up as a team every morning to have some fun and start the day off strong. And most importantly, we actually enjoy working together.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
We are THE growth agency for B2B companies in Atlanta. We, too, are growing and need headstrong, performance-minded leaders to help take us to the next phase. This role leads clients through the heat of the battle and the fog of war to growth in revenue and maturity. Inside our walls, you advocate for your clients’ best interests. In the market, you lead our clients through a proven growth model using business systems and market segment expertise that are second to none.
No role is more central to our mission in growing B2B companies. B2B leaders are deeply invested and care greatly. This brings unique challenges but you can know without a doubt, the work you do has a direct impact on their business. If the idea of this challenge energizes you, keep reading, and let’s talk.
2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following:
- Professional account management or client services
- Brand services such as strategy, positioning, creative, website build, and key marketing asset production
- Leading marketing campaigns digitally including performance, media spend, and targeted results. Traditional media is a plus.
- High capacity LEADER: If your clients win, we win. It’s your job to lead internally and externally, and to that end, to create marketplace champions.
- Clear communicator: Resourceful and good on your feet, you know how to navigate the emotions of the moment and bring clarity to any situation.
- Growth Minded: First, yourself. Then, those around you. Then, your clients. Always seeking deeper insights and an edge. Always getting better.
- Self-confident: With the ability to navigate uncertainty and the unexpected; good on your feet.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Create Champions.
- Retain and grow existing client relationships.
- Sell recommended engagements that grow clients in revenue and maturity.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Internet and phone stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.