We love small companies and know they matter.
We exist to grow small companies in maturity & revenue.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies,” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on small companies (you won’t see Coca-Cola on our client roster).
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
We are THE growth agency for small companies in Atlanta. We, too, are growing and need headstrong, performance-minded leaders to help take us to the next phase. This role leads clients through the heat of the battle and the fog of war to growth in revenue and maturity. Inside our walls, you advocate for your clients’ best interests. In the market, you lead our clients through a proven growth model using business systems and market segment expertise that are second to none.
No role is more central to our mission in growing small companies (by that, we mean under 100M in revenue). Small company leaders are deeply invested and care greatly. This brings unique challenges but you can know without a doubt, the work you do has a direct impact on their business. If the idea of this challenge energizes you, keep reading and let’s talk.
2-3 years of experience in two or more of the following:
- Professional account management or client services
- Brand services such as strategy, positioning, creative, website build, and key marketing asset production
- Leading marketing campaigns digitally including performance, media spend, and targeted results. Traditional media is a plus.
- High capacity LEADER: If your clients win, we win. It’s your job to lead internally and externally, and to that end, to create marketplace champions.
- Clear communicator: Resourceful and good on your feet, you know how to navigate the emotions of the moment and bring clarity to any situation.
- Growth Minded: First, yourself. Then, those around you. Then, your clients. Always seeking deeper insights and an edge. Always getting better.
- Self-confident: With the ability to navigate uncertainty and the unexpected; good on your feet.
Own a portfolio of clients
- Client objectives and performance
- Client pulse
- Client delight
- Retain and grow client relationships
- Sell projects and campaigns that drive revenue and maturity growth, including proposal creation
- Prepare and facilitate meetings including leading meetings, presenting work, results and recommendations
- Advocate for clients inside Syrup walls, advocate for Syrup inside client walls
- Operate out of Syrup communication cadence
Internal communication & leadership
- Client intelligence to ops for scheduling and decision making
- Surface client, procedural and other issues to sales director
- Regularly schedule internal account-focused meetings meant to communicate and drive client results
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Create Champions.
- Retain and grow existing client relationships.
- Sell recommended engagements that grow clients in revenue and maturity.
We evaluate team player performance based on values and the EOS People Analyzer. Our values are:
- Advance with Confidence: We welcome challenges and earn the outcome.
Litmus Test: Am I attacking my work each day with joy?
- Work with Integrity: We do the right thing, no matter what.
Litmus Test: Am I proud of the effort?
- Grow with Purpose: We are curious and never satisfied.
Litmus Test: Am I seeking continual improvement for myself and others?
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.