We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity. The companies we work with want to win but are often underserved. Our goal is to help these owners and leadership teams move their companies forward by doing the things they could not do alone, giving them focus, confidence, and growth along the way.
Our values are the lifeblood of Syrup. They are at the center from which everything radiates, driving our team every single day.
- Work with integrity – We do the right thing, no matter what
- Advance with confidence – We welcome challenges and earn the outcome
- Grow with purpose – We are curious and never satisfied
Our culture is built on growing in our faith, fitness, and fullness so we can all reach our full potential. We value our people and the lives they have outside of work.
We’re a team that shares a growth mindset. Our passion is to continuously improve as people, as a team, and of course, for the clients we serve.
We have a hybrid, flexible work environment – for us that means we work remotely, but come together in an office once per month. We round up as a team every morning to have some fun and start the day off strong. And most importantly, we actually enjoy working together.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Supports in the creation and execution of client initiatives including: social media content strategies, blog strategy and creation, monthly broadcast emails, and campaign initiatives. This position requires the ability to creatively and effectively communicate to an audience, keeping in mind client goals. You must be able to keep up with social and digital trends and identify spelling and grammar issues.
- 1-4 years of experience in marketing, social media, journalism, or related field
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and experience using social media for business
- Familiarity with Yoast, Moz, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, or Figma is a plus
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver
- High capacity DOER: At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator: You can handle, address, and resolve conflict with integrity and grace.
- Excels in thinking on feet: You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward.
- Support content team in execution of campaigns
- Manage social media content calendars and blog posts for our diverse group of clients and industries
- Conduct keyword and SEO research through Google Keyword Planner and other tools to understand needs and gaps for website
- Engagement on social media
- Report on social media and blog content, keeping in mind client goals
- Proofread and edit content including websites, brand strategies, emails, and landing pages
- Ensure content is on brand and speaks to the right target audience
- Manage the review and execution of client monthly broadcast emails
- Identify gaps in content and recommend new ideas
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Internet and phone stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.