Email Automation Specialist
We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity. The companies we work with want to win but are often underserved. Our goal is to help these owners and leadership teams move their companies forward by doing the things they could not do alone, giving them focus, confidence, and growth along the way.
Our values are the lifeblood of Syrup. They are at the center from which everything radiates, driving our team every single day.
- Work with integrity – We do the right thing, no matter what
- Advance with confidence – We welcome challenges and earn the outcome
- Grow with purpose – We are curious and never satisfied
Our culture is built on growing in our faith, fitness, and fullness so we can all reach our full potential. We value our people and the lives they have outside of work.
We’re a team that shares a growth mindset. Our passion is to continuously improve as people, as a team, and of course, for the clients we serve.
We have a hybrid, flexible work environment – for us that means we work remotely, but come together in an office once per month. We round up as a team every morning to have some fun and start the day off strong. And most importantly, we actually enjoy working together.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Ah, the Automation Specialist. Sounds pretty cool right? You’re right – it is. In today’s sales and marketing landscape, consistently staying in front of customers and prospects with high-quality content is critical. If a business doesn’t do this, they are steamrolled by the competing content thrown at people these days and are forgotten. This role ensures we are leveraging the best in technology and content to deliver consistent support to sales teams and external prospects & customers – without having to manually send every piece of content.
Look, humans are pretty amazing, but at the end of the day, we are sometimes forgetful, have bad days, and get off track. Automation technology allows us to build support systems that can fill the gaps of human mistakes. Delivering content, setting reminders, taking over workflows, alert staff, and so much more.
This role supports the execution of client initiatives including monthly email broadcasts, long-form email nurture campaigns, sales pipeline workflow creation, building email templates, owning list segmentation, and mastering capabilities of the major automation platforms. This position requires the ability to optimize campaigns using platform tools, website analytics and analysis tools, as well as develop client-focused strategy and performance review reports.
- 1-2 years using email automation tools like Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, Pardot, etc.
- Meeting deadlines and delivering working solutions
- Automation reporting and data pulling
- High capacity DOER: At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator: You can handle, address, and resolve conflict with integrity and grace.
- Excels in thinking on feet: You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward.
- Account management and optimization with oversight by Senior
- Report generation and audience segmentation
- Build, execute, and optimize automation systems and emails
- Schedule and launch emails
- Optimize based on performance (deliverability, open rate, etc)
- Pull link for builder and set subject lines, preview texts, etc.
- Pull reports on email performance
- Build, execute, automate, and measure the effectiveness of email marketing campaigns
- Build and manage automation workflows
- Automation reporting and data pulling
- Answer any ad-hoc questions clients have about their automation
- Setting up, sending, and monitoring campaigns
- Finalizing and publish client landing pages
- Setup form tracking within automation platforms
- Automations to deliver light CTAs on both websites and landing pages
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Internet and phone stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.