Google Ads & Analytics Specialist
We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies,” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design and clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on B2B companies.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Before you go any further, check out our website and some of our blog posts.
- Hybrid work environment – remote with monthly day in office
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- Internet and phone stipend
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
The role of Google Ads & Analytics Specialist loves the puzzle, the battle, and the story that exists inside the walls of Google Ads and Google Analytics. They love to meet a user search with the perfect ad, leveraging all the bells and whistles Google allows, to provide robust answers and quick paths to solutions. AND they love to see the outcome of that click in Google Analytics! What did they do? Did they get stuck? Did we convert that visitor to a lead? And so much more!
This role supports the execution of client initiatives through specialized expertise on how to leverage all of Google’s Ad and Analytics products to produce quality leads. This position requires the ability to optimize campaigns using platform tools, website analytics and analysis tools, as well as develop client-focused strategy and performance review reports.
2-3 years of experience in:
- Setting up, managing, and optimizing Google Ads, YouTube Ads, Display, or other Google Ad Products
- Implementing Google Analytics tracking – Conversion Tracking, Remarketing, Google Tag Manager feature.
- Using Google Analytics to measure results – providing clear and meaningful insights to the team & clients.
- Meeting deadlines and delivering within budget
- High capacity DOER: At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator: You can handle, address, and resolve conflict with integrity and grace.
- Excels in thinking on their feet: You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward.
- Support Paid Search Campaigns
- Manage keyword list around themes and sub-themes
- Optimize bids based on established strategy
- Support the launch, measurement, and optimization of campaigns
- Create performance reports demonstrating the current ROI and improvement over time (revenue per expense, cost per conversion, etc.)
- Create & manage ad copy and testing
- Monitor / Maintain / Set-up Google Analytics for Client Roster
- Manage Google Analytics accounts
- Manage Google Tag Manager installation
- Set-up conversion tracking
- Managing partnerships
- Be platform subject matter expert
- Maintain full grasp of industry changes
- Research and execute changing best practices
- Can predict strategy and execution plan accurately
Key result areas:
Our team’s KRAs are driven by our three core values:
- Advance with Confidence: We welcome challenges and earn the outcome.
Litmus Test: Am I attacking my work each day with joy?
- Work with Integrity: We do the right thing, no matter what.
Litmus Test: Am I proud of the effort?
- Grow with Purpose: We are curious and never satisfied.
Litmus Test: Am I seeking continual improvement for myself and others?
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.