JR PAID SOCIAL SPECIALIST
We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity. The companies we work with want to win but are often underserved. Our goal is to help these owners and leadership teams move their companies forward by doing the things they could not do alone, giving them focus, confidence, and growth along the way.
Our values are the lifeblood of Syrup. They are at the center from which everything radiates, driving our team every single day.
- Work with integrity – We do the right thing, no matter what
- Advance with confidence – We welcome challenges and earn the outcome
- Grow with purpose – We are curious and never satisfied
Our culture is built on growing in our faith, fitness, and fullness so we can all reach our full potential. We value our people and the lives they have outside of work.
We’re a team that shares a growth mindset. Our passion is to continuously improve as people, as a team, and of course, for the clients we serve.
We have a hybrid, flexible work environment – for us that means we work remotely, but come together in an office once per month. We round up as a team every morning to have some fun and start the day off strong. And most importantly, we actually enjoy working together.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
The Jr. Paid Social Specialist has had a taste of the always changing, creative blend of art & science that is Paid Media on Social Platforms like Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram & they can’t get enough! They’ve begun to understand it is a balance of getting to know a product or service and converting that knowledge into a compelling message for the perfectly targeted audience. They love testing new creative tweaks, ad types, and targeting to get that perfect match. They love to battle the social feed, creating ads that stand out, draw a target in, and build interest in a product/service. They want to continue sharpening their craft with various types of clients & the challenges & opportunities they bring.
This role supports the execution of client initiatives through specialized expertise on how to leverage Paid Social Media platforms. This position requires the ability to optimize campaigns using platform tools, website analytics & analysis tools, as well as develop client-focused strategy and performance review reports.
1-2 years of experience in:
- Managing paid social media – Ex: Linkedin Ads, Facebook & Instagram Ads
- Target Audience Building – Custom Audiences, Account-Based, Interest/Job Targeting
- Creative Testing – Copy, Graphics, Video, Etc
- Managing Client Budgets
- Optimizing Campaigns toward campaign goals – Target CPM, Reach, Engagement, Frequency, and/or Cost Per Lead
- High capacity DOER: At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator: You can handle, address, and resolve conflict with integrity and grace.
- Excels in thinking on feet: You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward.
- Curious tinkerer: You can’t help but try this, and try that, seeing if a change to this headline or graphic helps make an ad stand out & perform
Build & Manage Social Media Ad Campaigns
- Perform discovery on social media landscape for brand and category
- Implement focused campaigns that translate core marketing initiatives to social platforms
- Optimize campaigns through performance analysis
- Report on performance and recommended next steps
- Work with account lead, content, and designer to create and manage ad creative and testing
- Track Conversions & Success Metrics through platform Tracking tools
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Internet and phone stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.