JUNIOR CONTENT STRATEGIST
We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies,” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on B2B companies.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
- Fully remote
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- Internet and phone stipend
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
Supports in the creation and execution of client initiatives including: social media content strategies, blog strategy and creation, monthly broadcast emails, and campaign initiatives. This position requires the ability to creatively and effectively communicate to an audience, keeping in mind client goals. You must be able to keep up with social and digital trends and identify spelling and grammar issues.
- 1-2 years of experience in marketing, social media, journalism, or related field
- Solid writing and editing skills
- Knowledge of all social media platforms and experience using social media for business
- Familiarity with Yoast, Moz, Google Search Console, Google Keyword Planner is a plus
- Experience with Photoshop, InDesign, or Figma is a plus
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and deliver
- High capacity DOER: At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator: You can handle, address, and resolve conflict with integrity and grace.
- Excels in thinking on feet: You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward.
- Support content team in execution of campaigns
- Manage social media content calendars and blog posts for our diverse group of clients and industries
- Conduct keyword and SEO research through Google Keyword Planner and other tools to understand needs and gaps for website
- Engagement on social media
- Report on social media and blog content, keeping in mind client goals
- Proofread and edit content including websites, brand strategies, emails, and landing pages
- Ensure content is on brand and speaks to the right target audience
- Manage the review and execution of client monthly broadcast emails
- Identify gaps in content and recommend new ideas
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Our team’s KRAs are driven by our three core values:
- Advance with Confidence: We welcome challenges and earn the outcome.
Litmus Test: Am I attacking my work each day with joy?
- Work with Integrity: We do the right thing, no matter what.
Litmus Test: Am I proud of the effort?
- Grow with Purpose: We are curious and never satisfied.
Litmus Test: Am I seeking continual improvement for myself and others?
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.