Paid Media & Conversion Specialist
We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in maturity & revenue.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies,” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on B2B companies.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
If there were ever a Swiss Army knife-like role in the marketing space – it would be this one. In typical agencies, the role of Paid Media and Conversion Specialist would be broken into 2 or 3 different roles. We believe this diminishes the ability of the marketer to control the full experience of the potential customer. We’ve seen real value in having the person who drives traffic, be the same one handling the landing page test, and understanding how the potential customer will be communicated to through automation. If that sounds exciting or relieving, you should certainly continue on.
This role supports the execution of client initiatives including paid search & social marketing, display, reporting/analytics, as well as conversion tracking and strategy. This position requires the ability to optimize campaigns using platform tools, website analytics & analysis tools, as well as develop client-focused strategy and performance review reports.
2-3 years of experience in:
- Managing paid search, social media, display advertising campaigns
- Setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns using platform tools like Facebook Ads Manager and Google Ads
- Using website analytics (like Google Analytics) to monitor performance
- Meeting deadlines and delivering within budget
- High capacity DOER: At the end of the day, you won’t be successful in this position if you’re not someone who gets excited about getting things done!
- Clear communicator: You can handle, address, and resolve conflict with integrity and grace.
- Excels in thinking on feet: You’re not always going to have all the answers. You must be the type of person who can move the ball forward.
Support Paid Search Campaigns
- Manage keyword list around themes and sub-themes
- Optimize bids based on established strategy
- Support the launch, measurement, and optimization of campaigns
- Create performance reports demonstrating the current ROI and improvement over time (revenue per expense, cost per conversion, etc.)
- Create & manage ad copy and testing
Conduct Social Media Ad Campaigns
- Perform discovery on social media landscape for brand and category
- Implement focused campaigns that translate core marketing initiatives to social platforms
- Optimize campaigns through performance analysis
- Work with account lead, content, and designer to create and manage ad creative and testing
Monitor / Maintain / Set-up Google Analytics for Client Roster
- Manage Google Analytics accounts
- Manage Google Tag Manager installation
Set-up conversion tracking
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Our team’s KRAs are driven by our three core values:
- Advance with Confidence: We welcome challenges and earn the outcome.
Litmus Test: Am I attacking my work each day with joy?
- Work with Integrity: We do the right thing, no matter what.
Litmus Test: Am I proud of the effort?
- Grow with Purpose: We are curious and never satisfied.
Litmus Test: Am I seeking continual improvement for myself and others?
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.