We love small companies and know they matter.
We exist to grow small companies in maturity & revenue.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies,” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on small companies (you won’t see Coca-Cola on our client roster).
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Lead from your seat in the creation of new client websites:
- User experience brainstorming, mapping, and development
- User interface – designing the entirety of the site to bring the vision to life
- Strategically design websites with client business objectives as the focus
- Brainstorm, find inspiration and sketch out brand concepts
- Strategically build the visual components of a brand from logo mark, fonts, colors, photography treatments
- Bring that brand to life through collateral
Own a portfolio of clients supporting them in:
- Designing ad creative
- Building and designing emails
- Creating engaging social graphics
- Designing landing pages for marketing campaigns
Actively participate in:
- Research and inspiration hunting
Here are the key qualities we’re looking for in our newest Designer:
- Ability to design in a diversity of styles to create or execute
- Strong UX and UI experience with a portfolio of web work
- Strong branding experience
- Ability to think strategically about why their proposed design solution meets the needs of the client
- Strong design skills: layout, photography, graphic elements, color, and typography principles
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with HTML/CSS/coding a plus
- Experience with Sketch and Figma is a plus
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good collaboration skills that support the rest of the team
- Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards for self and Syrup
- 2-5 years of brand or web design experience in a design agency or equivalent setting
- Bachelor’s Degree – BS/BA/BFA – in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Our team’s KRAs are driven by our three core values:
- Advance with Confidence: We welcome challenges and earn the outcome.
Litmus Test: Am I attacking my work each day with joy?
- Work with Integrity: We do the right thing, no matter what.
Litmus Test: Am I proud of the effort?
- Grow with Purpose: We are curious and never satisfied.
Litmus Test: Am I seeking continual improvement for myself and others?
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.