We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity. The companies we work with want to win but are often underserved. Our goal is to help these owners and leadership teams move their companies forward by doing the things they could not do alone, giving them focus, confidence, and growth along the way.
Our values are the lifeblood of Syrup. They are at the center from which everything radiates, driving our team every single day.
- Work with integrity – We do the right thing, no matter what
- Advance with confidence – We welcome challenges and earn the outcome
- Grow with purpose – We are curious and never satisfied
Our culture is built on growing in our faith, fitness, and fullness so we can all reach our full potential. We value our people and the lives they have outside of work.
We’re a team that shares a growth mindset. Our passion is to continuously improve as people, as a team, and of course, for the clients we serve.
We have a hybrid, flexible work environment – for us that means we work remotely, but come together in an office once per month. We round up as a team every morning to have some fun and start the day off strong. And most importantly, we actually enjoy working together.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Lead from your seat in the creation of new client websites:
- User experience brainstorming, mapping, and development
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes
- User interface – designing the entirety of the site to bring the vision to life
- Strategically design websites with client business objectives as the focus
- Brainstorm, find inspiration and sketch out brand concepts
- Strategically build the visual components of a brand from logo mark, fonts, colors, photography treatments
- Bring that brand to life through collateral
Own a portfolio of clients supporting them in:
- Designing ad creative
- Building and designing emails
- Creating engaging social graphics
- Designing landing pages for marketing campaigns
Actively participate in:
- Research and inspiration hunting
- Account meetings
Here are the key qualities we’re looking for in our newest Designer:
- Ability to design in a diversity of styles to create or execute
- Branding and web experience
- Ability to think strategically about why their proposed design solution meets the needs of the client
- Strong design skills: layout, photography, graphic elements, color, and typography principles
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with HTML/CSS/coding a plus
- Experience Figma is a plus
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good collaboration skills that support the rest of the team
- Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards for self and Syrup
- 1-4 years of brand or web design experience in a design agency or equivalent setting
- Bachelor’s Degree – BS/BA/BFA – in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Internet and phone stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.