We love turning competitors into champions.
We exist to grow B2B companies in revenue and maturity.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies,” but we’re much more than that. We are focused on high-quality design & clear messaging married with expert technical development & marketing execution, all done in-house, and focused only on B2B companies.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
- Fully remote
- Unlimited PTO and extended holiday breaks
- Quarterly profit share
- Health and fitness stipend
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage including access to One Medical, Teledoc and HealthAdvocate
- Mental health and wellness resources like TalkSpace and ClassPass
- Internet and phone stipend
- No meetings on Wednesdays (these are as great as they sound)
Lead from your seat in the creation of new client websites:
- User experience brainstorming, mapping, and development
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes
- User interface – designing the entirety of the site to bring the vision to life
- Strategically design websites with client business objectives as the focus
- Brainstorm, find inspiration and sketch out brand concepts
- Strategically build the visual components of a brand from logo mark, fonts, colors, photography treatments
- Bring that brand to life through collateral
Own a portfolio of clients supporting them in:
- Designing ad creative
- Building and designing emails
- Creating engaging social graphics
- Designing landing pages for marketing campaigns
Actively participate in:
- Research and inspiration hunting
- Account meetings
Here are the key qualities we’re looking for in our newest Designer:
- Ability to design in a diversity of styles to create or execute
- Branding and web experience
- Ability to think strategically about why their proposed design solution meets the needs of the client
- Strong design skills: layout, photography, graphic elements, color, and typography principles
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with HTML/CSS/coding a plus
- Experience Figma is a plus
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good collaboration skills that support the rest of the team
- Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards for self and Syrup
- 1-4 years of brand or web design experience in a design agency or equivalent setting
- Bachelor’s Degree – BS/BA/BFA – in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience
KEY RESULT AREAS:
Our team’s KRAs are driven by our three core values:
- Advance with Confidence: We welcome challenges and earn the outcome.
Litmus Test: Am I attacking my work each day with joy?
- Work with Integrity: We do the right thing, no matter what.
Litmus Test: Am I proud of the effort?
- Grow with Purpose: We are curious and never satisfied.
Litmus Test: Am I seeking continual improvement for myself and others?
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.