We love small companies and exist to grow them in revenue and maturity.
We’re most commonly bundled with “marketing agencies” but we’re much more than that. We focus on providing a holistic solution for all the creative, strategic and marketing needs of a small-medium sized business.
We’ve worked hard to establish a team that’s battle-ready and will go to war for and with one another. That’s what you’d be joining.
Before you go any further, you should watch our video to see if you would be a good fit with our team: https://vimeo.com/115488526. To learn even more, surf around our website and check out some of our blog posts.
Key Result Areas:
Our team’s KRA’s are driven by our four core values and the KRA’s for the Design position are:
- Love- Delighting clients with work
- Steward- Time tracking and utilization
- Create- Active learning & sharing of good work and new ideas
- Engage- Clear & effective communication and being fully present
Here are the key qualities we’re looking for in our newest Designer:
- Ability to design in a diversity of styles to create or execute
- Strong branding experience and some web experience
- Ability to think strategically about why their proposed design solution meets the needs of the client
- Strong design skills: layout, photography, graphic elements, color, and typography principles
- Detailed knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Some experience with HTML/CSS/coding a plus
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good collaboration skills that support the rest of the team
- Maintains a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards for self and Syrup
- 2-5 years of brand or web design experience in a design agency or equivalent setting
- Bachelor’s Degree – BS/BA/BFA – in Graphic Design or related field, or equivalent experience
DOES THIS POSITION SOUND LIKE THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Get started with our application process here.