Syrup is committed to ensuring that your privacy and information is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can absolutely be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
This policy is effective from 4/19/2016
What we collect:
By filling out our contact form, you are consenting to allow Syrup to contact you at their discretion:
- First Name & Last Name
- Contact Information (including Email Address, Phone)
- Company Information (Company Name, Website)
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal Record Keeping
- We may use the information to improve our services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, events, and other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- WE WILL NEVER SELL YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we, all Infusionsoft information is kept strictly confidential in accordance with EEA/CH Safe Harbor Privacy Principles.
Controlling Your Personal Information:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You may opt-out of any emails that we send you via clicking the Unsubscribe link in the footer
- You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time to have yourself removed from our list.