Mobile Site Speed Matters
Read this out loud:
Now, imagine you just clicked a link – begin reading:
…and now the web page loads.
I imagine most of you would have either:
- left before the page loads.
- thought “what’s taking so long,” entering into that website with negative thoughts.
Google Research says that 53% leave if a page doesn’t load in 3 seconds or less!
Did You Know:
PLUS, it’s estimated retail/ecommerce websites lose 20% of their revenue potential for every second past 3 seconds a page takes to load.
The evidence is very clear: a slow site significantly impacts results. Mobile site speed matters. Imagine all the work & potentially dollars you are leveraging to drive traffic to your site, only to find out the site isn’t built for speed, and those efforts are largely wasted.
The good news!
You are now aware, and that’s the first step toward action.
The next steps:
1. Head here to check your mobile load time: Google Mobile Speed Test. Your report will highlight areas of improvement.
2. Another great tool for overall website health is Hubspot’s Website Grader.
3. Ask for help. A fast website doesn’t drop from the sky or a $1,000 WordPress theme. If you’re serious about improving the performance of your site, let us know – we would be happy to take a look and see if we can help!