Launching a New Website
Websites are the heart of a company’s marketing and sales, and it was time ours got an update. We worked hard to ensure every aspect of our site reflected who we are and who we’re for, and we hope you love it as much as we do.
Why a new website?
There are a few reasons why this update was important for us.
- Results are at the forefront of what we do. We wanted a new space to really share those results. You’ll see them on the homepage and throughout the site, but you can also find those here.
- We updated our 3 uniques, which you can see below. These are really how we think about our business. It’s what makes us different and valuable, and we wanted our new site to really focus on these uniques.
- We also recently refreshed the look of our brand, and our website needed to reflect that. You can read about that here.
- The data told us we needed to be more strategic about a few things. For example, people were filling out our contact form when they wanted to apply for a job, so we created a new careers page. We also updated our contact page to direct those applying for a job.
- Technology is constantly changing and we wanted our site to show more movement and incorporate the latest technology.
Our 3 Uniques
Your three uniques are what makes your company different from others. Each of these things should be valuable for your customers, but together, they truly make you unique. No one else in the market should be able to claim these three things together.
Focus: Proven framework to identify and do the right things
Confidence: Strong communication and work cadence
Growth: Increasing revenue, maturity and customer lifetime value
We’d love to hear what you think about the new site. Reach out to us on LinkedIn and let us know!