Starter Kit for Small Companies
At Syrup, we love small companies. As a small company that is full of tech-savvy millennials, we tend to make sure we’re using the latest tech stack to make sure we’re as efficient as we can possibly be.
Here’s a quick guide to the tech we use and recommend:
- Google Apps for Business: Let them run your email/document/calendar infrastructure.
- Slack: Internal emails by penalty of burpees.
- Asana: Project management. There are other good options, this is where we landed based on process and business needs.
- Quickbooks Online: Value, ease of use, features.
- Infusionsoft: Automate everything you can.
- Proposable: Send/track proposals.
This leaves out the tools we use within our different jobs (design, development, social, etc), but is a great universal starter kit.
Outside of technology there are a few other things we highly recommend: